Please forgive me; I’m a hypocrite – Geh Geh begs Nigerians

0

GistReel

Self-acclaimed relationship coach Geh Geh has reacted to the widespread reports of his alleged wedding, claiming the videos circulating online were edited.

In a video shared on social media, Geh Geh jokingly apologised to Nigerians, describing himself as a “hypocrite” and urging those whose relationships were allegedly affected by his advice to reconcile with their partners.

He went on to say he wanted to “expose his own side of the story,” insisting that he did not plan to get married.

According to him, he woke up to discover that he had been digitally edited into a wedding, suggesting the viral clips were not genuine.

His words in part …

“Nigerians abeg make Una forgive me. I be hypocrite. I no dey practice wetin I dey teach. I beg you abeg, make Una find somewhere for Una heart forgive me. Now to those of you wey my advice done spoil Una relationship abeg, go back go beg your girlfriend or your wife make she take you back. And if you be the woman, your boyfriend or husband leave you and him come back come beg you abeg accept am back. I don accept all the blame.

Nigerians I wan expose side of my own story. Everybody just dey call me. Say Geh Geh you don marry. Now I wan expose my own side.

No be say I plan to marry o. I just wake up this morning see say they don edit me into marriage…”

Watch video below …



from GistReel https://ift.tt/Vf0eu9l
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0Comments

Thanks for visiting.
The 9jatread team appreciate you.

Post a Comment (0)
To Top